Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: no money

  1. #1
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I have no money
    but I have a fat belly"

    lost it from there..as in laughter...

    every line after that made my side hurt. It was a great switch from the first lines....how you had a problem, but you listed alternatives....nice.......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there was only
    eight dollars and change
    in the bank last I checked
    and I'm sure that's
    gone now.
    the notices of bad checks
    are placed in my mailbox
    brought into the house
    read and put away to be
    taken care of later.

    I open my wallet and
    see only receipts,
    think that it looks like
    papers blown through the
    Grand Canyon at night.

    I have no money
    but I have a fat belly
    pro wrestling on color tv
    microwaveable food
    cold root beer
    dry-roasted peanuts
    uncut fingernails
    greasy hair
    four walls and one roof,

    so I must be
    doing ok.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm sorry if this is suppossed to be sad but i found it hysterical...did i spell that right?...anyway...nice poem however it was intended.

    ___---parch

    but if it was meant to be on the down side...maybe not so nice

  4. #4
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks. I don't think I intended it to be one or the other, it was just my situation at the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •